skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
cruztio
Monday, November 5, 2007
WELL MY GRADE FOR MR.TANG CLASS IS A B. BUT I'M STILL GOING TO DO BETTER FOR I COULD GET A. AND ON SATURDAY WAS COOL CAUSE MARVIN AND HENRY CAME TO MY HOUSE THEN WE WENT TO BURGER KING AND THEN MY DAD TOOK US TO BURBANK MALL AND IT WAS FUN.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2007
(27)
►
December
(5)
▼
November
(5)
Well my grade is a B. And the only thing im missin...
In Thanksgiving i am going to chill with my family...
Well all this week was good but just had a little ...
My week was good just chillin with my friends and ...
WELL MY GRADE FOR MR.TANG CLASS IS A B. BUT I'M ST...
►
October
(17)
About Me
Cruzito
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment